Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Christmas wishlist

It's that time of the year again...when we all gather with family, friends....share tales of yesteryear and ohh...what's that you say, where are my gifts? OK OK....let's talk about things we want.

So I'm currently backing several Kickstarters that I'm excited to get my hands on sometime next year...hopefully...Matt Colville's "Stronghold and Followers", "Demon City" by Zak S., and "Tegal Manor Returns" by Frog God Games. Those are the most notable releases that I'm aware of and excited for going into 2019. Outside of that...I may finally cash in several items on my drivethrurpg wishlist. Top of the list would be Dwimmermount and The Forbidden Caverns of Archaia. 

What I'm really wishing for is to keep my current group of players happy and motivated going into and through next year with our current campaign which is Waterdeep: Dragonheist...perhaps moving to the new Undermountain release Dungeon of the Mad Mage after that. I'd like to do start up another group either playing some more of the FFG Star Wars or running a B/X or Labyrinth Lord version of Barrowmaze as well. Those may have to go online though....we'll see.

So, what about you? Any items on the wishlist? What games are you wanting to run going into next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent posts.

My favorite D&D media